I was 1 short for making my goal of 15 book this month. I actually read 1 more non-Christie book than I expected but came up 3 short on the Christie books. The last 2 definitely drug a bit with slowed me down.
1. Secret Adversary
2. Partners in Crime
3. N or M?
4. By the Pricking of My Thumbs
5. Postern of Fate (Review for the Series)
6. Once in a Lifetime - Jill Shalvis (Review)
7. When We Touch - Brenda Novak (Review)
8. The Tastemakers: Why We're Crazy for Cupcakes but Fed Up With Fondue - David Sax (Review)
9. The Tyrant's Daughter - J.C. Carleson (Review)
10. Scandalously Yours - Cara Elliot (Review)
11. Queen of Hearts - Colleen Oakes (Review)
12. The Return of the Rogue - Sabrina Jeffries (Review)
13. Cocaine Blues - Kerry Greenwood (Review)
14. Brooklyn Graves - Triss Stein (Review)
With the exception of the last Christie book I enjoyed every book I read this month which is a nice change from the last 2 or 3 months.
Favorite Book: Either The Tastemakers or Return of the Rogue
Most Unexpected: The Tyrant's Daughter. Completely not what I thought it was going to be and was so much better because of that.
Book I've Recommended the Most - The Tastemakers or Queen of Hearts. The concept for Queen of Hearts is just amazing.