Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten New Releases I'm Anticipating in the Second Half of 2024


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is New Releases I'm Anticipating in the Second Half of 2024.  It's hard to narrow this list down to 10!


1.  Apprentice to the Villian by Hannah Nicole Maehrer - I listened to the audio book of the first book and loved it.  I immediately went and pre-ordered this book.  I've heard the book was really slow for those reading it in print so I'm crossing my fingers I don't have an issue with this one.  

2.  Between a Flock and a Hard Place by Donna Andrews - I love this cozy series and can't wait for this latest book - and the titles always make me laugh.

3.  The Rose Arbor by Rhys Bowen - I do love a historical fiction and this one really caught my eye - plus I always enjoy the books by this author.

4.  Booked on Murder by Allison Brook - This is another favorite series and I can't wait to check in with the characters.

5.  The Mirror by Nora Roberts - I loved the first book in this trilogy and I can't wait for the story to continue.  


6.  A Witch's Guide to Magical Innkeeping by Sangu Mandanna - I really enjoyed the previous book by this author and this looks like more cozy goodness.

7.  A Merry Little Murder Plot by Jenn McKinlay - I really enjoy this bookish cozy series and have especially enjoyed the previous books so I'm looking forward to this newest one.

8.  Death Scene by Carol J Perry - Basically ditto above except this is a bit paranormal and not bookish.

9.  Close Knit by Jenny Colgan - I have been kind of hit and miss with Colgan's books lately but this one sounds great.  

10. Sticks and Scones by Ellie Alexander - This is another favorite cozy series and one that always makes me hungry.  Can't wait to see what the Torte crew is up to now.  

What new releases are you looking forward to in the second half of 2024?

10 comments:

  1. I've seen The Mirror mentioned a few times today. I need to look up the first book in the trilogy. I always enjoy Nora Roberts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to move Jenny Colgan up on my list. I bought one and it's languishing on my Kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Witch's Guide to Magical InnKeeping made my TTT list this week, too. I really loved her previous book and can't wait to read this one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am looking forward to listening to Apprentice to the Villian!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have The Mirror to watch for, though I need to read the first book in the trilogy. Kind of waiting until fall for that one. Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look so good. I hope you have a chance to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its always good to note what is coming up in the next six months. I wasn't aware of the Jenny Colgan book so have added it to my list. And of course so looking forward to The Mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Witch's Guide to Magical Innkeeping looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. EVERYONE is excited for A WITCH'S GUIDE TO MAGICAL INNKEEPING. It's not my genre, but all the buzz is definitely making me want to take a closer look. I hope you enjoy all these!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These sound like great fun! I especially like the sound of A Witch's Guide to Magical Innkeeping.

    ReplyDelete