Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Ten Cozy Mysteries from Across the US


This year I've been trying to read a book from each state in the US and am trying to stay within the cozy mystery genre.  For the most part I'm doing pretty well and here are few on my upcoming "travel list"


1.  Gluten for Punishment by Nancy J. Parra - Kansas

2.  A Spoonful of Murder by Connie Archer - Vermont

3.  Crewel World by Monica Ferris - Minnesota

4.  A Potion to Die For by Heather Blake - Alabama


5.  Murder, She Wrote: Aloha Betrayed by Jessica Fletcher and Donald Bain - Hawaii

6.  Hearse and Buggy by Laura Bradford - Pennsylvania

7.  Murder at the Mansion by Sheila Connolly - Maryland

8.  Between a Book and a Hard Place by Denise Swanson - Missouri

And 2 A Little Less Cozy!


9.  Black Hills by Nora Roberts - South Dakota

10. Watching Eagles Soar by Margaret Coel - Wyoming

Can you think of any books set in Delaware, Nebraska, or North Dakota?  Those are the 3 states I'm missing!

7 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun challenge, Katherine. I've read the Kate Fox series by Shannon Baker which takes place in Nebraska. It's not quite a cozy, but I've enjoyed it. The first book is called Stripped Bare. The Nora Roberts book looks good and I've read some of the Margaret Coel books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of cozies and good way to visit your country. Only one I've read is Black Hills, can't remember much about it but enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! For some reason, most of the cozy series I read are set in Ohio. Not sure why. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to read a book from each state. North Dakota and Delaware were two of my most difficult states.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of treading reading books set in every state. You'll have to make a list when you are done so we can all follow suit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun challenge - I hope you enjoy your upcoming 'travels'!

    ReplyDelete