Sunday, May 16, 2021

Life with Leukemia (and Some Reading) - May 16

 


It's Sunday Post time!  This is hosted by the awesome Caffeinated Book Reviewer and gives us all a chance to recap our week.

This was a pretty good week.  We've hit a point where Will has pretty solid energy and needs a way to get it out that doesn't put him at risk for any kind of falling or put him into contact with lots of people.  When it warms up we are probably going to start going to my dad's and using his pool but right now the water is way too cold for my wimpy self.  But until then we are trying to be creative.  

The weather has been pretty crazy here which I think has been causing my headaches so I haven't had the best week and throw in some insomnia and I'm a bit of a mess. I did get a nap in on Saturday and some quiet reading so I'm feeling a bit better.  In between headaches and doctors appointments we've been playing Animal Crossing and doing lots of trading.  I think I'm enjoying it even more then Will!  

Currently:


Reading:
  Death in Bloom by Jess Dylan and The $64 Tomato by William Alexander

Listening:  Murder, Take Two by Carol J. Perry

Watching:  Nothing really other then YouTube and I haven't found any new channels lately.

Have a great week and happy reading!

15 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that Will is doing well energy- wise. I'm sorry to hear about the headaches though. I hope you're feeling better. After a few nice days it's been chilly here too.

    Have a great reading week :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you had a bit of a rough week. At least Will is doing good!

    Hope your upcoming week will be good and that the weather is nice. It's cold here with us and we had some rain.

    Take care of yourself!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you guys are feeling better and having fun playing animal crossing. I hope it gets warmer soon for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad Will had a good week! I was so tired yesterday I took a nap too.

    The $64 Tomato by William Alexander? Now that's a title that I have to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy Will is having better energy. It's a weird weather time with ups and downs. I always have more energy when it is sunny. I hope you are taking care of yourself and getting enough rest as you can.

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy to hear how well Will is doing. That's great news.

    Death In Bloom looks really good. Enjoy and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you and the fam. Maybe you could start a patio garden?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Swimming will be great for Will. 🏊

    Yay for The $64 Tomato book! I am waiting on your review. 🍅

    Have a wonderful week. 🌞

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always have great sympathy for insomnia, I hate it when it strikes too. Good to hear that Will has had some energy. Look like some fun cozies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like Will had a better week than you did. Swimming is a good way for him to burn off some energy... hope the water warms up soon so you can enjoy it, too. Fingers crossed for fewer headaches and better sleep this week. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you guys find some fun activities that you can do that will work for Will!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  12. You mentioning your dad's pool made me think:
    It feels a bit weird as usually we have warmer weather now but it's cold this week. Nevertheless I am thankful for cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It has been cold. We have opened our pool but nobody has wanted to get in it. It's just too cold. Swimming does sound like a good plan for when it gets warmer though. I hope that your headaches are better this week and that you can get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you headaches are gone and that Will is having a great week. Do you get weather headaches? That's what happens to me. Hope you are sleeping well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope the temperatures out your way warm up enough so Will can go swimming at your dad's soon. I am so glad he is doing well right now. I am sorry to hear though that insomnia and headaches are plaguing you. :-( I hope you find relief soon. I hope you are enjoying Death in Bloom. I am really looking forward to that one. I hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete