Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday - My Spring TBR


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is My Spring TBR.  I love making these TBRs every season and have gotten much better about actually getting some of these actually read so I have high hopes for this spring list!


1.  What the Devil Knows by C.S. Harris - I've really enjoyed this historical mystery series that is slightly darker then my usual cozies.  I'm looking forward to reading this one soon!

2.  An Invincible Summer by Mariah Stewart - I have a bit of a checkered history with Stewart's books but I enjoyed her last trilogy and have high hopes for this one.

3.  Phantoms and Felonies by Lucy Ness - I read the first book last year and loved it so I can't wait to read the second book in the series.

4.  See Something by Carol J. Perry - I love this Witch City Mysteries series and this is the newest book.  Now I just have to finish catching up on the series before this one is published!

5.  Murder on Wall Street by Victoria Thompson - This is another favorite historical mystery and one I always look forward to reading.  


6. The Pearl Sister by Lucinda Riley - I have really enjoyed this series and am hoping to get several of them read this year.  I love the sound of this story but this is my least favorite sister so I'm a little hesitant.

7.  Mastering the Art of French Eating by Amy Mah - This has been on my TBR for ages and now seems to be the time to read this!

8.  A Dangerous Collaboration by Deanna Raybourn - Once I read this I will be officially caught up with this series!

9.  The Key by Patricia Wentworth - This is next on my Miss Silver list.  I may have underestimated how many there are and need to get reading!  Luckily, I always enjoy a Miss Silver book.

10.  A Likely Story by Jenn McKinlay - This is the next book in the Library Lovers cozy mystery series which I am almost caught up on!

What do you want to read this spring?

8 comments:

  1. I do want to read the Library Lovers series someday! Veronica Speedwell is always a lot of fun. I hope that you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the CS Harris books although I am just starting the series. I'm also a fan of the Victoria Thompson books and have that one on my calendar.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. The French eating book keeps piquing my interest. I am going to hop over to Goodreads to make sure I put it on my TBR. 👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lucy Ness books look good and are on my list. I hope you enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to finish the Blood and Ash series. Your sixth book is a series I need to read more of. I just ordered the second installment of the City Spies series by James Ponti for my 13 yo. She liked the first one. Your son may like it; it's middle grade and about kids, spies, and espionage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you'll like the Pearl Sister when you get into it, once she gets to Australia I really liked it. Hope you enjoy at least some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Harris, Stewart and Riley books are all on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Making the tbr lists are always fun-getting them read is the tougher part!

    ReplyDelete