Friday, March 27, 2020

Friday Fives - Disney Movies On Our To Watch List

I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  Michelle over at Because Reading is Better Than Real Life   used to do a Five on Fridays that I always enjoyed and I've seen a few other variations on the theme.  As well I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd give start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  We've been all about movies lately - especially Disney movies.  So here are 5 movies that are on my Disney+ list that we will be watching soon.


1.  The Great Mouse Detective - Somehow I have ever heard of this movie but it sounds fun so it's on the list.


2.  Hercules - I never watched this one either but we saw A LOT of Hades at the Villains Party at Disney World so I'm wanting to see the movie now. 


3.  Peter Pan - My favorite Disney movie and I haven't seen it in forever and the Tornado has never seen it so it must be watched.


4.  Snow White - I haven't seen this in forever but we just read a book where the main character went and saw this in the theater so I thought it'd be fun.


5.  Robin Hood - I remember loving it but I haven't seen it in forever.

Have you seen any of these?  What movies are you hoping to watch?

7 comments:

  1. I saw Peter Pan and Robin Hood years back. My mum was a big Snow White fan and watched it a lot. I have a lot of cartoon films I need to watch-Minions, Despicable Me, Smallfoot, Frozen, Toy Story 3 and 4, Up, Hotel Transylvania...yes I'm way behind with the animated stuff! I'm not sure if I'll get to them anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word - Robin Hood! One of my daughter's favorites from many years back. My husband still jokes that he can sing all the songs from that movie backwards and forwards. I concur. Ha! Yes, I've seen all these movies - most more than once or more than twice. Enjoy! Oo-de-lally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look like fun and good to watch in these times. I haven't seen any of them though. I don't watch a lot and need to catch up on some Netflix shows though. I do have Wonder (loved the book) recorded and I want to watch that and a couple of other old movies - I think The Great American Quilt is another I've recorded to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen any of them, but they look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen all of these, although it's been a long time since The Great Mouse Detective. That would be a fun one to re-watch. Robin Hood is my husband's favorite from his childhood - we just watched it the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snow White has always been my favorite Disney animated film. It probabky would be Bambi, but my grandmother took me to the movies to see it when I was four and the trauma of Bambi's mother dying still lives in my soul. 💔

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember really enjoying The Great Mouse Detective but haven't watched it in years. I might have to log in to Disney+ and watch some movies!

    ReplyDelete