Sunday, October 14, 2018

This Week in Reading - October 14


It's Sunday Post time!  This is hosted by the awesome Caffeinated Book Reviewer and gives us all a chance to recap our week.


This week's Sunday Post will be a little different because we've been out of town this whole past week.  I'm writing this on October 5 right before we left for Disney World!  Disney World is one of my favorite places with or without kids so fingers crossed that the weather cooperated and we had a great time!  I'll update next week or check out my Instagram account in the margin because I'm sure I've been posting lots of Disney pictures!

Here's what happened here this week:

Monday:  The Ghost and the Bogus Bestseller - Cozy Mystery Review
Tuesday:  Top Ten Tuesday - Ten of the Longest Books I've Read
Wednesday:  The Christmas Sisters - Contemporary Romance Review + Giveaway
Thursday:  Books from the Backlog - Q's Legacy
Friday:  The Secrets We Carried - Contemporary Fiction Review
Saturday:  Scrappy Little Nobody - Nonfiction Review

What's Coming Up: 

Monday: Ramblings from the Stacks - Reading and Traveling
Tuesday:  The Lighthouse Keeper's Daughter - Review
Wednesday:  Classic Movie Essential Review
Thursday: TBD
Friday:  Friday Linkups with Current Book
Saturday:  Donna Hay's Modern Baking Cookbook Review

Have a great week and happy reading!

13 comments:

  1. Hope you guys are having a good time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the trip has been all you wished for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Disney. Hope you all are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you guys got to spend some fun time at Disney! Hope it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you guys are having a great time at Disney!!

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are having fun...and thanks for sharing your reading. I am drawn to The Sisters We Carried and The Christmas Sisters.

    Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you and the family are having a fabulous time, Katherine:))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you've had a good time, Katherine. It's great that you got all your posts scheduled. I'm trying to do some of that! Hope this next week is a good one for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've enjoyed your instagram photos from Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  10. DISNEY!!! I hope you are having the best time ever!!!! The pictures on Insta are making me so jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. DISNEY ❤️❤️❤️ I will be checking out your insta asap and I hope that you write a post about your trip!
    ERK @https://theconfuzzledreader.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete