The Broke and the Bookish is Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under the Tree.
2. Tiffany Girl by Deeanne Gist - Anna over at Herding Cats and Burning Soup loved this one which automatically intrigues me. I've always been fascinated by the whole story of the Tiffany Girls.
3. It Ended Badly: Thirteen of the Worst Breakups in History by Jennifer Wright - Thirteen terrible breakups in history from Nero to Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton. This sounds entertaining and full of interesting facts.
4. Secret Sisters by Jayne Ann Krentz - I always enjoy Krentz's romantic suspense and this one involves an abandoned hotel which just sounds impossible to resist!
6. When a Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare - This is an author I've really been wanting to read more of and this one sounds amazing.
7. My Kitchen Year: 136 Recipes That Saved My Life by Ruth Reichl - Her book Tender at the Bone is one of my favorite foodie books ever and this is definitely one I can't wait to get my hands on.
8. Art of Coloring Disney Princesses by Catherine Saunier-Talec - So not technically a book but I think Santa will be okay bending the rules. I'm not even a huge Disney fan but I do like coloring pretty dresses!
9. Brunch at Bobby's by Bobby Flay - I love Bobby Flay's recipes and I've enjoyed his brunch show so I'd love to see all the recipes.
10. Phantom Evil by Heather Graham and the rest of the Krewe books that I haven't read - Because even if this isn't the most flawless series I love the atmosphere and the characters that Graham creates.
So what books would you not mind finding under the tree?