Thursday, December 3, 2015
Beyond the Books: Bucket List
This week I'm linking up with KissinBlueKaren for Beyond the Books. This is a meme where we all answer a non-bookish question. It's always so fun to see everyone's answers and get a peak at the blogger beyond the books. This week's question is - What's on your bucket list?
I love a good list so it's kind of surprising that I don't actually have a bucket list already written out! Luckily once I started thinking about it I had no shortage of ideas.
1. Visit all 50 states - J and I already have a few cross country road trips planned out for when the older kids are out of college and the Tornado is a bit older. There's so many places I want to see that I think it will keep me pretty busy for awhile!
3. Visit Prince Edward Island - I've wanted to visit Prince Edward Island since I fell in love with the Anne books as a child and one day it will happen!
4. Visit Ireland - There are lots of places that I want to visit but Ireland is probably first on the list
5. Read all the books I want to read - This will totally happen right?
6. Try all the Pins I've pinned on Pinterest - Another thing that will totally happen right?
7. Learn how to knit - I love the idea of knitting and I love the things you can knit. Now all I have to do is actually learn how to do it!
That's all I can think of for my bucket list. I'm not a particularly adventurous person which I think is pretty obvious but one thing that became clear to me as I was coming up with this list is there's just not that much that I want to do that I'm not already doing. I'm not sure if that makes me incredibly boring or just self-contained or lucky or what. Even the things on my bucket list aren't out of reach. We're already starting to make tentative plans on the travel and the rest of the stuff depends on me. Plus I don't like to fall which removes skydiving and bungee jumping and I'm a big fan of creature comforts like soft beds and hot water which cuts down the list a bit more.
What's on your bucket list?