my reading in 2015 and how it was a little uninspiring. Lots of 3 and 4 star books but not very many 5 stars. So I'm trying to make sure my reading in 2016 has a bit more substance to it.
For my reading in 2016 I want to:
1. Read at least 5 books off my Classics Club List
2. Read The Lunar Chronicles because the fact that I haven't is ridiculous
3. Actually read some of the books I already own - maybe 2 a month?
4. Read more Agatha Christie and add in some Dorothy L. Sayers and Patricia Wentworth
5. Keep track of the locations of the books I read because I did that some in 2015 and enjoyed it but my stick to it wasn't so great.
6. Cut back on NetGalley requests and try and clear out some of the backlog to get my ratio up. Ideally I'd like to hit 80% by the end of the year but as long as it's higher than it is now (70%)I'll be happy.
7. Read a few books that are outside of my comfort zone
8. Make a list of authors I want to read more of or just read in general and make some progress on the list.
I think I'm going to lower my Goodreads Goal number because I just barely made it this year and that way I can focus on quality not quantity and I'm not signing up for any challenges this year which was really hard!
What are your reading goals for 2016?