Thursday, August 1, 2013

To Be Read Pile - August Edition

My reading goals for 2013 are:
1. Read 130 books
2. Read all the L.M. Montgomery books

I'm behind in both but not far enough behind that there's no hope for catching up.
So for the month of August my TBR pile consists of 15 books - 5 of those being Montgomery books.

1.  Anne of the Island
2.  Anne of Windy Poplars
3.  Anne's House of Dreams
4.  Anne of Ingleside
5.  Rainbow Valley
6. The Rubber Band by Rex Stout - Library Kindle Loan
7.  When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James - Library Kindle Loan
8.  Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs - Library
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

So that leaves 6 empty slots to fill.  I want to get the library books taken care of first and then I'm going to go through my TBR bookcase.  The plan is to update this list with reviews as well as fill in the blanks for the remaining 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment