I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists. Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much. I canceled Audible back at the beginning of the year and since then have been getting increasingly tempting offers to resubscribe. I finally fell for one and have resubscribed for a few more months. It seems their new system is essentially a rental system where I get one book a month but can only keep it as long as I'm actively subscribed (there are other options - this is just the one I got). So I'm choosing 5 audio books that I'm really excited about and will look forward to listening to before I cancel my subscription.
1. The Last Heir to Blackwood Library by Hester Fox - This looks spooky and atmospheric which is my favorite kind of audio.
2. The Valentine Cipher by Anna Elliot and Charles Veley - I've really enjoyed the previous books in the series and I'm really looking forward to reading the group's next adventures.
3. Accomplice to the Villain by Hannah Nicole Maehrer - I loved the first two books in this series on audio so I need to listen to book three before the next one comes out.
4. The Unknown by Riley Sager - I love a good thriller on audio and this sounds really good.
5. The Girl Who Came Home by Hazel Gaynor - I have been wanting to read this book for literally years but at this point I think I've developed a mental block. I'm hoping with a deadline I'll finally get this done!
What audio books would you pick up?






I listen to a lot of audiobooks borrowed from my library. Spotify also has a big selection if you have premium.
ReplyDelete