Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Cozy Mystery Series I Haven't Read Yet But Want To


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is a genre freebie.  Since I read a lot of cozy mysteries I'm looking at series that I haven't read yet but wan to try.


1.  An Eleanor Wilde Mysteries by Tamara Berry - I love the most recent series by this author and this one about a fake medium sounds pretty fun.

2.  Magical Cats Mysteries by Sofie Kelly - I love this author's books under the name Sofie Ryan and I know so many people who love this series.  Plus, I own a few.

3.  Embroidery Mystery Series by Amanda Lee - I love books about hobbies that I am not able to do and this one involves a woman that owns an Irish Wolfhound which is also a big plus.

4.  The Family Skeleton Mysteries by Leigh Perry - This book involving a skeleton that talks seemed a bit odd but lots of fun.

5.  Ice Cream Shop Mysteries by Meri Allen - Who doesn't love ice cream and what's better than a series about ice cream AND murder?


6.  Furever Pets Mysteries by Alex Erickson - This series involves a veterinarian married to an animal rescuer and who could resist that title?

7.  Haunted Yarn Shop Mysteries by Molly MacRae - How have I not read a book involving a haunted yarn shop?  

8.  Deep Dish Mysteries by Mindy Quigley - Pizzas and a cat named Butterball seem like a pretty fun combination.

9.  Kate Shackleton Mystery Series by Frances Brody - Kate Shackleton is a WWI widow whose husband is listed as MIA.  It sounds really interesting and I love a good historical mystery.

10.  Salem B&B Mysteries by Traci Wilton - A haunted B&B in Salem sounds like a lot of fun - plus the titles are hilariously pun-ish.

Have you read any of these?  Do you have any mysteries series that you haven't read but plan to soon?

9 comments:

  1. Cozy mysteries always have the cutest titles and covers. Love the one with the Pomeranian. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these but I'm not usually looking for cozy.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. All new to me, but then I usually find most of my cozy mystery reads here! I like the animal vet one - always makes things more interesting to have animals in the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Tamara Berry mystery looks very fun. I love her By the Book series. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these series are great choices. My personal favorite is Sofie Kelly's Magical Cats series. It's so much fun. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving Berry's newest series. I've read SEANCES ARE FOR SUCKERS and it's pretty fun, too. I need to keep going with that series. I hope you enjoy all these!

    Happy TTT (on a Thursday)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the black cat cover of course! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pizzas…haunted yarn shops…pets…you need to get to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love a good cozy and really should read them more often. Deep Dish Mysteries sounds like a fun one.

    ReplyDelete