Sunday, May 28, 2023


It's Sunday Post time!  This is hosted by the awesome Caffeinated Book Reviewer and gives us all a chance to recap our week.

What I Got:


Summer's Gift by Jennifer Ryan - Any book that involves DNA discovered family is a book I can't resist.  (Publisher)

Scaredy Cat by Sofia Ryan - I love this series and was so excited to see this book. (Publisher)

Nine Lives and Alibis by Cate Conte - This is a series I've been wanting to read for ages and while I usually prefer to start at the beginning of the series this one looks like lots of fun.  (Publisher)

Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Lord by Celeste Connelly - I love the sound of this one and am so looking forward to reading it! (Publisher)

Currently:


Reading:  The Murderous Type by Sue Minx and The Pagan Stone by Nora Roberts

Listening:  Single Malt Murder by Melinda Mullet

It is allergy season with a vengeance here and I think I'm about 95% Benadryl at this point.  This happens every year around this time and it gets better pretty quickly but right now I'm going to bed!  I hope every has a great week and happy reading!

10 comments:

  1. I like Jennifer Ryan and I didnt know about this title. You've sold me, a DNA missing relative case - sold! I am adding to Goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here with the allergies. We're all on Claritin & Flonase for the next week or so. Hope you guys are doing well, Katherine! I've got a lot of catching up to do with reading posts. Love the sound of Summer's Gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you are having to take Benadryl; it just makes me fuzzy. I have year round allergies so I take Allegra (fexofenadine) which has worked well. I hope you enjoy your new reads!

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer's Gift sounds good and I love both of the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that my husband is battling allergies right now. It's not any fun. I hope that you are feeling better soon. Have a great week and enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the allergies Katherine; the pollen is still terrible here as well. Fortunately, for me, it's not too bothersome. The book Summer's Gift sounds very good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know there were two Jennifer Ryans! Still like the souund of this book here and want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great cozies from series I love. Summer's Gift also looks good. I hope your allergies aren't too bad. Take care and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone seems to be suffering hard this year from allergies!

    ReplyDelete