Friday, December 3, 2021

Friday Fives - December TBR


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much. Since this is the first Friday in December I'm looking at 5 books I'd like to read this month.


1.  The Affair of the Bloodstained Egg Cozy James Anderson - This is the last unread book on the Classic Mystery list I made at the beginning of the year.


2.  Picture Them Dead by Brynn Bonner - This is the last book in this series.  I'm very sad to be done with it but will be glad to have another finished series on my list.


3.  The Missing Sister by Lucinda Riley - Once I read (or listen) to this one I'll be completely caught up on this series!


4.  Absence of Mallets by Kate Carlisle - This is a series I'm working on getting caught up on and this is the newest one coming out later this month.


5.  Sleeping Murder by Agatha Christie - This is the last Miss Marple book I have to read and it just happens to be one of my absolute favorites so the perfect way to end the year!

What are you planning to read in December?

3 comments:

  1. I love the Agatha Christie cover. 📘✨

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great plans for December. Love the idea of a blood stained egg cosy. Hope you enjoy The Missing Sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Christmasy books? Great bunch of reads. :)

    ReplyDelete