Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Books on my TBR That Give Off Fall Vibes

 


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is a freebie so I'm looking at books on my TBR that give off fall vibes.


1.  A Dream of Death by Connie Berry - I really love this series but somehow never read the first book.  This not only takes place in autumn but autumn in Scotland!

2.  A Gala Event by Sheila Connolly - Apple picking just screams fall.

3. Death at Dovecote Hatch by Dorothy Cannell - This is set in November of 1932 so it's a later fall book.  

4.  Fixing to Die by Miranda James - I love the Cat in the Stacks books by this author so I want to read more in this series about a pair of elderly sisters.  This one takes place during the fall in Natchez, Mississippi.  I'm really looking forward to a book about fall set in the climate that I live in - because we don't really have one so I'm curious to see how the author makes it fall-ish.

5.  Jasmine Moon Murder by Laura Childs - A ghost crawl in Charleston is the most fall-y Hallween-y thing ever so I'm very much on board for this book!


6.  In the Company of Witches by Auralee Wallace - I love the cat and the creepy old house in the background with the lightening.  

7.  Death on Tap by Ellie Alexander - This book is all about craft beer and while I can't remember if there is an Oktoberfest in this book it feels like the one is on the verge.

8.  One Foot in the Grape by Carlene O'Neil - A winery during an Autumn Festival - yes please!

9.  Death by Jack O'Lantern by Alexis Morgan - I read the first book in this series a little while ago and keep meaning to get back to it.  It just so happens that the second book is set during Halloween so that seems perfect!

10. Murder in the Bayou Boneyard by Ellen Byron - Bayous and boneyards during Halloween!  

What fall-ish books are on your TBR?

6 comments:

  1. MS office is very easy to set up and update but sometimes users face many technical errors during its setup and updates. Are you one among those? Then read this article very carefully and know the basic steps to fix your problems related to setup and update.
    -----------------------------------------
    Microsoft Bellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely very Fallish. And so many of them look very promising as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely British murder mysteries and even better if big country estates are involved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO excited about fall - it's the perfect time to read mysteries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Witches always give off a fall vibe! 🧹

    ReplyDelete