Friday, November 6, 2020

Friday Fives - My November TBR

 


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  Michelle over at Because Reading is Better Than Real Life   used to do a Five on Fridays that I always enjoyed and I've seen a few other variations on the theme.  As well I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd give start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much. Since today is the first Friday in November I thought I'd list 5 books I'm looking forward to reading in November.


1.  Island of Glass by Nora Roberts - I've reread the first two in the series so I might as well finish!


2.  Gluten for Punishment by Nancy J Parra - This looks fun and it's set in a state I haven't read a book from yet.


3.  Crewel World by Monica Ferris - Basically ditto above


4.  Christmas at the Island Hotel by Jenny Colgan - I am so excited for this book - words cannot describe it.  I've love the previous books set in Mure.


5.  The Circular Staircase by Mary Roberts Rinehart - This has been on my TBR or ages and I'm hoping to read it this month.

What are you hoping to read in November?

8 comments:

  1. I haven't started any Christmas book yet but have a few I want to read. I love the cover of the Nora Roberts book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Crewel World a while ago and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting list, hope you enjoy them all! I really want to try The Spiral Staircase! Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll probably use an audible credit for the Colgan book - so excited but waiting until after Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find these kind of lists really help, they focus and make me think about my reading. I do hope you find love on Mure again! It starts off a bit different but soon settles into the usual island carry on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all sound good--and I hope you love them. But Christmas at the Island Hotel by Jenny Colgan! That especially sounds good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder why The Circular Staircase rings a bell with me, like it's a book I wanted to read? I will have to go to Goodreads and look at it. 📚

    ReplyDelete
  8. Old school Nora Roberts are the best! But I've got to hand it to her for constantly reinventing her writing style for her fans. Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete