1. Blue Castle - L.M. Montgomery
2. A Tangled Web - L.M. Montgomery
3. Jane of Lantern Hill - L.M. Montgomery
4. Magic for Marigold - L.M. Montgomery
6. Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin (library loan)
7. The White Cottage Mystery - Margery Allingham - Kindle book loan from the Amazon Kindle Library
8. Rainshadow Road - Lisa Kleypas
9. Dream Lake - Lisa Kleypas
10. Dead and Berried - Karen MacInerney
11. Spit, Scary Ann and Sweat Bees - Kathryn Tucker Windham
12. The Tao of Martha - Jen Lancaster
13. A Most Scandalous Proposal - Ashyln MacNamara
This month wasn't great but was at least better than last month. I got 12 books read. 2 of them were library books, 1 book read on the Kindle and all of the Montgomery stand alone books read.
Favorite book of the month - Spit, Scary Ann and Sweat Bees by Kathryn Tucker Windham. This was a lovely little book with photos and stories about superstitions and childhood in a little Alabama town in the 20s and 30s.
Most Disappointing Book: The Tao of Martha by Jen Lancaster - I was kind of expecting a mix of Julie and Julia and The Happiness Project and it just wasn't. It wasn't a bad book but it wasn't what I thought it was going to be.