Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday - The Releases I'm Most Anticipating In the 2nd Half of 2022


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is about Books I'm Most Anticipating for the 2nd Half of 2022.


1.  Death at the Manor by Katharine Schellman - I'm really loving this historical mystery series and am really looking forward to spending more time with Lily and the rest of the side characters.

2.  The Choice by Nora Roberts - I have loved the first two books in this fantasy trilogy and I can't wait till the last book!

3.  High Spirits by Carol J Perry - The first book in this series was one of my favorites of 2021 so I'm so excited about this one.

4.  Bound by Murder by Laura Gail Black - I'm enjoying this series involving an antique bookshop owner and I think it has so much potential.

5.  An Unforgiving Place by Claire Kells - This is a bit of a darker mystery set in a National Park and I'm really looking forward to it.


6.  Voice of Fear by Heather Graham - I love Graham's Krewe series and this is the latest upcoming release.  

7.  These Fleeting Shadows by Kate Alice Marshall - There's a reference to Hill House on the blurb so I can't help but resist this one.

8.  The Last to Vanish by Megan Miranda -I've been wanting to read this series forever and this one sounds amazing!

9.  Bleeding Heart Yard by Elly Griffiths -  I really liked The Stranger Diaries and I want to pick up the 2nd book and this new one to get caught up on it.   

10. Back to the Garden by Laurie R. King - I've been really enjoying catching up on this series and this upcoming title involving an American Golden couple sounds great.  

What are you looking forward to in the 2nd Half of 2022?

7 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you talked about these books! One was already on my list - The Last To Vanish. However, I found out about several that I know I'll be anticipating - Back To The Garden, Bleeding Heart Yard (Yay! - more Harbinder), An Unforgiving Place (I read the first book in the series), and the conclusion to Nora Roberts' trilogy. I've been waiting for the 3rd book to be published so that I could read the other two. I know my preference for not waiting for new books when she writes those trilogies. So, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Choice made my list, too! I can't wait to see who the trilogy wraps up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these books are new to me. I'll be looking for your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read the Nora Roberts book, the Choice, but I have to read the others first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing what is coming and listing what I want to read. I'll certainly be springing on The Choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover for Death at the Manor. I hope you are having a good week. 🌞

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, yes! These Fleeting Shadows is on my list too. I was the first hold at the library, yay!

    ReplyDelete