Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Authors I Haven't Read But Want To


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's linkup is Authors I Haven't Read But Want To.  I'm kind of proud of myself as a few years ago this list could have gone on endlessly but I've made a ton of progress and really read a lot of the authors that have been on my To Try list.  Here are 10 that I haven't gotten to yet but will soon!


1. Kelley Armstrong - I've been wanting to read this author for years but somehow never have!

2.  Leigh Perry - Perry's skeleton series has never really grabbed me until a bookish YouTuber I watch was raving about it and completely sold me on this one.

3.  Rebecca Raisin - Every book I see from this author looks amazing but haven't read anything by her yet.

4.  Nancy Thayer - Pretty much ditto above!

5.  Alison Weir -I haven't read much nonfiction in awhile but have been wanting to try some of her Tudor biographies.  


6.  Amanda Flower - I'm shocked that I've yet to read anything by this author and we aren't even going to discuss how many books of hers that I own.

7.  Simone St. James - I've heard so many raves about her books but have yet to read any of them.

8.  B.A. Paris - Ditto above!

9.  Abbi Waxman - I own several of her books but haven't read any of them.

10. Kristi Woodson Harvey - Her books always look so wonderfully summery and I want to read one this summer!

What authors are on your TBR that you haven't tried anything by yet?

13 comments:

  1. I love Nancy Thayer --especially her summer themed books and also Simone St James and BA Paris have some good ones as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy Thayer is one of my favorite authors. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list. Abbie Waxman is great. I should have included Nancy Thayer on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kelley Armstrong, also enjoyed Simon St. James. I haven't read the others. Enjoy!

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve seen Kelly Armstrong mentioned several times today. Simone St James is one I’d like to try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you must read Armstrong, Simon St. James and Waxman :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read something from three of these. Kristy Woodson Harvey would be my favourite. I need to look at which authors I have read and would like. That said, I have so many books I want to read and the hours just fall away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Armstrong’s Rockton series! I loved Waxman’s Garden of New Beginnings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like Kelley Armstrong's books. The Rockton series is great! I have read one of Simone St. James's books and enjoyed it. I hope you get the chance to read all of the authors on your list soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list! A few of those authors are on my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm shocked you haven't read anything by Flower! Her books are super fun. I love the Amish Candy Shop series. I read FARM TO TROUBLE a month or so ago and wasn't all that impressed. I'm not sure I'm going to move on with it. We'll see. As for Armstrong, I really like her Rockton series. I'm also excited for her newest book, A RIP IN TIME. Urban fantasy isn't my genre, so I'll skip those, but I do enjoy Armstrong's mysteries. St. James is another favorite. Her books are creepy and fun. I'm excited for you to try all these authors and to hear what you think of them!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you get to read all of these, and that all of these authors turn out to be favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are always tons of want to read authors for us bookish people. It's really daunting to think about it. 😛

    ReplyDelete