KissinBlueKaren for Beyond the Books. This is a meme where we all answer a non-bookish question. It's always so fun to see everyone's answers and get a peak at the blogger beyond the books. This week's topic is - Signs I'm Getting Older
Well this is a hole with no bottom or list with no end or other expressions that mean roughly the same thing!
2. I'm aware of every joint I've injured ever. It all twinges periodically and my ankle which I managed to spectacularly break lets me know when it's going to rain more accurately than any weather report.
3. If I have been sitting down for long periods of time I don't just bounce up and go on my way. There's always a few limping steps first (see #2) and some occasional stretching that must be done.
5. I've noticed that I don't get called "miss" anymore in public - it's always "ma'am".
6. I accidentally turned the camera around on my phone and was horrified to get a very close and unexpected look at my face. Who knew the Grand Canyon had taken up residence between my eyebrows. Thankfully wrinkle cream helps diminish that a bit.
7. I now know that wrinkle cream helps.
That's all the signs I can think of at the moment but I'm sure I'm forgetting some (which maybe should be #8!). What made you realize you might be getting older?