The Broke and the Bookish is the Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR. I love these TBR lists! It's always such fun to go through the stacks and figure out what I really want to read. I don't do a particularly great job of actually getting them read but it's fun to pretend.
2. Thornyhold by Mary Stewart - I went through a big Mary Stewart phase in college but somehow I missed this one. I'm trying to tackle a few "I've been meaning to read that" reads this year and this looks like a good place to start.
3. It Happened One Autumn by Lisa Kleypas - This is my reread for spring. I love the Wallflowers series by Kleypas but while I've reread the next book in the series - The Devil in Winter - I haven't reread this one and I'm looking forward to it.
4. The Language of Bees by Laurie R. King - I'm so far behind on this series that I'm not sure I want to talk about it but I love King's interpretation of Sherlock Holmes and I really want to get caught up.
6. A Killer Ball at Honeychurch Hall by Hannah Dennison - This has been one of my favorite cozy mystery series the last couple of years and this one involves a hidden room! I love a hidden room and really feel there should be more of them. If you build a house and don't put some kind of hidden compartment in there it should be illegal.
7. Quiet Neighbors by Catriona McPherson - This spooky looking book from Catriona McPherson involves an old bookstore, a cemetery and a gravedigger's cottage!
8. The Secret Sister by Brenda Novak - I was really excited when I get this book back last July. Guess who still hasn't read it? Hopefully this spring will be the season!
9. So We Read On: How The Great Gatsby Came to Be and Why It Endures by Maureen Corrigan - I thought I'd mix a little nonfiction in and this study of The Great Gatsby sounds interesting. I recently listened to The Great Gatsby and was surprised both by how grim it was and by how much I enjoyed it.
10. Treasure on Lilac Lane by Donna Alward - I love the Jewell Cove series by Alward but for some reason I never got around to reading the 2nd book. I'm really excited about revisiting Jewell Cove while I wait for the next book.
So that's what I'm hoping to read this spring. What are you looking forward too?