2. Read more books from my own shelves - at least 2 a month - With review books and everything reading off my own shelves definitely screeched to a halt. The problem is my acquiring of books didn't stop or slow down and I'm getting overrun!
3. Clear out some of my old review books to get my NetGalley ratio higher - Like most people I have a love/hate relationship with NetGalley. My impulse control got a little better these last few months but I have so many books that were released ages ago that I desperately need to get to.
5. Redo blog pages - About Me, Favorites, Etc - Basically my blog needs a little love and attention. I'm hoping to update everything and do a little bit of a makeover.
6. Do my own readathon - I love the idea of the Dewey 24 hour readathon but so far it always occurs at the worst possible time for me. Since I can never participate in the fun I'm going to try to schedule my own just to see how many books I can read in 24 hours.
7. Have at least 2 weeks of posts lined up - Kind of self-explanatory! I really need to do this. It'd make my life so much easier!
9. Actually paint the nightstand that's been sitting in my garage for at least 2 years that I swore I was going to paint last year. - Another self-explanatory topic. I've got a plan and a list of supplies. Now I just need to bite the bullet and actually do it!
10. Put the billion pictures I have into some kind of album and get them off the computer and phone - We have lots of albums filled with pictures of the older kids when they were little but none of the last almost 10 years and absolutely no snapshots of the Tornado that are out. Everything's on the computer or on my phone. I really need to fix this because I miss looking at photo albums! And now with everything being digital it's a lot easier because I can just drag and drop and then they'll send it to me.