Monthly Reading Total: 17 - I had a long audio book which slowed me down a bit but other than that it was a pretty good month!
Type:
Print - 8
Ebook - 7
Audio - 2
Genre:
Mystery - 7
Fiction - 6
Nonfiction - 1
Romance - 3
Favorite Books of the Month:
The Story Keeper by Kelly Rimmer - I really enjoyed this one and was sad when I got to the last page. I wanted more!
Rereads: Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas and Northern Lights by Nora Roberts
Monthly Armchair Reading:
International Travel: I went to England three times, France, and Australia



That's a good month's reading, Katherine! It's always a sign of a wonderful read when you get to the end and you're mourning...
ReplyDeleteAnother good month. I finally got in some ebook reading and pushed my number up a bit. I finished the DI Kim Stone series and they are all so good.
ReplyDeleteAnne - Books of My Heart
I would guess that I visit England and America more than anywhere else.
ReplyDeleteYou did have a good reading month. The last two books I read were set in National Parks and that was fun. I didn't love the protagonist as much, but the settings were great. Think I may look for more mysteries set in the parks. Know there are several of them around.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you really enjoyed The Story Keeper, so I looked it up. Might be a bit too gritty for me but I do see lots of 5 stars from readers I follow.
ReplyDeleteYou had a great month.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great July. The Story Keeper looks really good.
ReplyDelete